How to write a media policy will guide you through step by step the process of not just writing but implementing a media policy for your company or business.
- How to choose a media spokesperson
- How to write media release
- How to set up a media unit
- The importance of media training
- How to prepare a media conference
- How to identify your best media spokesperson within the company
- What to do when the media make contact
A business that has a media policy in place will be in a far better position to handle a crisis or any media situation for that matter. And any business that handles a crisis professionally and without panic, will gain the respect of media organizations. And that can prove extremely advantageous.