Media Training Strategies
The media arrive at your offices uninvited
This can happen at any time, It generally happens when your company is involved in a crisis of some kind.
Reporters and camera crews are deployed from the various media outlets. They are told to go straight to the location and shoot on camera what ever they can.
This can be extremely intimidating for everyone in the media’s path.
Here are 6 key media training strategies for when you are confronted by the media s you arrive at work.
Do not under any circumstances say or do anything aggressive
Stay calm at all times
Do not touch the camera the reporter of the cameraman
If you intend to say something, make sure you have prepared your message
Do not lie
Do not run away
- What is a media policy and why have one? During...
- The media arrive at your offices uninvited This...
- A caller is rude to me during my radio intervie...
- What happens if you don’t get back to the media...
- Essential media skills All businesses should be...